[docs] [issue22882] [patch] Linux packages you need to compile Python with all dependencies

Ludovic Gasc report at bugs.python.org
Sun Nov 16 21:01:31 CET 2014

Ludovic Gasc added the comment:

I'm not agree with you: I've lost a lot of time to find all packages I need for that, I've merged information from several blog posts.
I imagine that I'm not alone with this problem.

If you move this information in devguide, most persons don't find this.

Moreover, the names of packages are pretty stable across Linux versions, I don't think we will have a lot of exceptions.