[docs] Python 3 doc webpage sidebar << mark issue

Khoguan Phuann khoguan at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:12:31 CEST 2014

To the webmasters of  Python 3 documentation website,

Hello, I'd like to report a sidebar << mark issue arising from https://docs.python.org/3/index.html
webpages.

I read the Python 3 official documentation on iPad. When I view it without zooming in,
the page looks fine. But the font is too small for my eyesight, so I use 2-finger pinch
to zoom in. Then I find that the << mark at the middle of the grey border of the sidebar floats astray and intrudes into the main documentation area.

This is the original, normal view. Please note the normal position of the << mark
which I circle with red.

And this is the zoomed-in view. Please also note the abnormal floating position of
the << mark.

When I read the Python 3 doc, the floating << is really distracting. Would you please
resolve this issue? Compare with Python 2 doc webpage, there's no this kind of
issue when it's zoomed in, see:

Thanks a lot for your efforts in creating and maintaining this wonderful site.
And I'd appreciate your listening to me and adjusting the CSS for the Python 3
webpages.

Best regards,

Khoguan Pan
khoguan at gmail.com