[docs] [issue13540] Document the Action API in argparse

Jason R. Coombs report at bugs.python.org
Sat Aug 23 20:41:56 CEST 2014

Jason R. Coombs added the comment:

I have no idea why that would be. I used the same syntax for the Action class as ArgumentParser. From the latest tip:

.. class:: ArgumentParser(prog=None, usage=None, description=None, \
                          epilog=None, parents=[], \

.. class:: Action(option_strings, dest, nargs=None, const=None, default=None,
                  type=None, choices=None, required=False, help=None,
                  metavar=None)

I don't know what would cause those to render differently. Perhaps you're suggesting a difference elsewhere. In any case, I don't see any action I can take to address your concern.