[docs] threading

Onder Hazaroglu oxhazaroglu at ualr.edu
Thu Apr 3 19:13:47 CEST 2014

Hello,
I've been using threading library to run some experiments parallel. There
is no message passing between my threads but still it messes up somehow.
The results are different than running it separated. Basically I experiment
with three threads working on three different files but the results are
different than running three of them sequentially. Is there a way to make
sure that there is no memory sharing between threads?

--
Best Regards,

Onder HAZAROGLU | Graduate Student | Ph.D. Candidate
University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Computer Science Department
EIT Bldg. | (501) 615-3851 | oxhazaroglu at ualr.edu, onderhazaroglu at gmail.com