[docs] User documentation for xml.sax.xmlreader.Locator

Steve White stevan.white at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:52:36 CET 2013

Martijn Pieters and I exlplored the issue was further at that link.

He pointed out that if the superclass initializer of the Handler is
properly called,
then an undocumented private member "._locator" ought to be
initialized, by which
the user could get the needed Locator object.

This is of course very poor.

If this member is to be used, it should be documented, and it should
be documented when it is initialized.

MUCH BETTER would be to provide a public user interface to obtain this
needed member, such as
handler.getDocumentLocator() (and to document that!!)

Cheers!