[docs] [issue17370] PEP should note related PEPs

Nick Coghlan report at bugs.python.org
Mon Mar 11 09:08:16 CET 2013

Nick Coghlan added the comment:

Yeah, I think the problem in this case is specific to the multi-versioned PEPs like the WSGI reference and the metadata standards. In that case, a separate section in the document itself seems more appropriate than a generic header field.

We should consider a similar section for PEP 302 (pointing to the 3.3 language reference) given the length of time that PEP has been the only systematic documentation for the import hooks.

nosy: +ncoghlan