[docs] [issue17351] Fixed python3 descriptor documentation example + removal of explicit "object" inheritance in docs

Ezio Melotti report at bugs.python.org
Sun Mar 10 05:37:34 CET 2013

Ezio Melotti added the comment:

> Why is it important to remove subclassing object?

It's not /important/, but those are just leftovers from 2.x, and there's no reason to keep them around.

> Isn't it still good form to mention object as a base class.

I don't think so (or at least I've never seen anyone suggesting to keep or add "object" explicitly).

The patch LGTM, so unless there's a valid reason to keep the "object" around I'll commit it soon.

nosy: +ezio.melotti