[docs] [issue16278] os.rename documentation slightly inaccurate

Todd Rovito report at bugs.python.org
Tue Mar 5 05:05:14 CET 2013

Todd Rovito added the comment:

Ezio,
  Thank you or the feedback I will continue to polish the test cases.  As far as the documentation I really like the table and find it easy to read but I could go either way.  If you read the history of this issue other Python Core Developers asked to write test cases and make sure the documentation matches the test cases.  It makes no difference to me I just want to contribute!!!!  Which approach will produce the best results for the Python community? I think the table is a good compromise.