[docs] unknown file bug

Liam Janis bobbleheadrock at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 21:40:04 CEST 2013

Hello,
I have just recently started using python and it worked for me last night.
for some strange reason when I logged on to windows, some of the icons
changed to the unknown icon and python was one of them. I'm not sure what
happened or how it happened but I re-installed python and when i right
click a .py file it says edit in idle. when i select that is gives me a
screen where i have to choose from a list of programs to launch it with. i
have done this process many times and i get the same outcome.

Thank You!