[docs] [issue15657] Error in Python 3 docs for PyMethodDef

Barry A. Warsaw report at bugs.python.org
Fri Apr 12 22:31:58 CEST 2013

Barry A. Warsaw added the comment:

We should fix the code for 3.2 through 3.4, but change the docs for 3.2 and 3.3 to remove the parenthetical note.  For 3.4 we can leave the parenthetical note but say this is new in 3.4 (or maybe, that it doesn't actually work in some versions < 3.4).  I agree that for code to work consistently across all Python 3.2 and 3.3 microversions, extension code is going to have to include both flags anyway.

versions: +Python 3.4