[docs] Thanks and a small wish

Sampo Lehtinen sampo.lehtinen at iki.fi
Wed Sep 12 12:10:51 CEST 2012

Hello

Sorry about my English. I hope you still can understand and read this.

I contact regarding page http://docs.python.org/download.html as this is
the address listed on the bottom of that page.

First let me thank you for this good peace of software python is.

On the page offering downloads of documentation all of those are compressed
with external programs. That makes unnecessary burden to obtain those docs
to an ipad. I did not yet check were there any advances on size compared to
pdf files not externally compressed.

It would be nice to have some option that makes it easy to obtain the whole
documentation to ipad at once and easily.

BR
SL