[docs] [issue16155] Some minor doc fixes in Doc/faq

Ravi Sinha report at bugs.python.org
Sun Oct 21 21:57:37 CEST 2012

Ravi Sinha added the comment:

Did the same changes for versions 2.7, 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4

For line wrap in cases like http://hg.python.org/cpython/file/40a1652349e9/Doc/faq/general.rst, line 448, broke the list across separate lines, and had to use +NORMALIZE_WHITESPACE to make the tests pass.

For the same file, in line 454, versions 2.7 and 3.2 don't have '-> None' while versions 3.3 and 3.4 do. So made the changes accordingly. Adding '<BLANKLINE>' around the contents of the help is making the tests pass too. I am assuming that <BLANKLINE> means the new pager that I get on OS X. This was the case uniformly across all 4 versions.

Attaching all 4 patches, for different versions. Please let me know where to go from here.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file27652/27.doc_faq_Oct21_2012.patch