[docs] [issue16154] Some minor doc fixes in Doc/library

Ravi Sinha report at bugs.python.org
Sun Oct 21 21:12:39 CEST 2012

Ravi Sinha added the comment:

Based on what I saw on some other issues, I think there is just a separate patch for each version (coming from separate working repositories), but all attached to the same issue. So I am doing the same. All the changes have been made to files under Doc/library/ - colorsys.rst, filecmp.rst, fractions.rst, math.rst, string.rst and Misc/ACKS. The beginning number for each patch and the description show which version it's meant for.

There are some minor differences for 2.7 and 3.2; they either did not need a fix or needed some more tests to be skipped.

For 2.7 and 3.2 I don't know how to use the online source browser to link the files directly.

Please let me know if the patches are okay or how to go from here.
Thanks.