[docs] Inaccurate description of HtmlDiff.make_table, Python 3.1.5

rail shafigulin rail.shafigulin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:50:44 CET 2012

I tried running the code you have given using Python 3.1.5 and Python
3.3.0. The result is always the same and I don't see any highlighting. Here
is what I did on the Windows command line:

C:\Documents and Settings\shafigulinr>python -c "from difflib import *; s1
= ['bacon\n', 'eggs\n', 'ham\n', 'guido\n']; s2 = ['python\n', 'eggy\n',
'hamster\n', 'guido\n']; print(HtmlDiff().make_table(s1, s2))" > diff.html

I'm also attaching the result file.

I'm running Python 3.1.5/3.3.0 on a Windows XP Pro Version 2002, SP 3,
Google Chrome browser, Version 22.0.1229.94 m