[docs] [issue15444] Incorrectly written contributor's names

Marc-Andre Lemburg report at bugs.python.org
Wed Jul 25 10:44:42 CEST 2012

Marc-Andre Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> added the comment:

Thank you for taking the initiative. Regarding use of UTF-8 for text files:

I think we ought to acknowledge that UTF-8 has become the defacto standard
for non-ASCII text files by now and with Python 3 being all Unicode, it
feels silly not make use of it in Python source files.

Regarding my name: I have no issue with the apostrophe missing on the e.
I've long given up using it in source code or emails :-)