[docs] [issue15231] update PyPI upload doc to say --no-raw passed to rst2html.py

Martin v. Löwis report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jul 6 19:28:16 CEST 2012

Martin v. Löwis <martin at v.loewis.de> added the comment:

Éric: your request is in passive voice. I'm not aware that anybody volunteered document the tests, but I doubt that this wiki page can reasonably be kept up-to-date. So the wiki page will outdate just as the current documentation got outdated.

Incorporating the check into distutils 2 is more feasible, but would still require someone to incorporate updates when we make them. The code is (currently) at

https://bitbucket.org/loewis/pypi/raw/default/description_utils.py