[docs] Character Encoding corner case

Phillip phlip at mrphlip.com
Fri Aug 24 12:22:53 CEST 2012

The python.org server seems to be serving this page:
    http://docs.python.org/library/curses.ascii.html
using the "us-ascii" character encoding in the headers... which causes
things like the dash in the page title, and the paragraph mark "link to
this section" link in the header, to display incorrectly (at least in
Firefox and Chrome, the browsers I have available to test it in).

It doesn't appear to be happening on any other pages... I think the web
server is just guessing the content type based on the filename.

--
Phlip

<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />