[docs] [issue11975] Fix referencing of built-in types (list, int, ...)

Éric Araujo report at bugs.python.org
Wed Jun 1 19:37:52 CEST 2011

Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> added the comment:

Agreed.

I experimented with tuple and tuple.count and it turns out that it’s not easily solved: the count method is documented in the table describing all sequences methods, which should not be duplicated IMO; I tried adding a .. method:: tuple.append directive to create a link target, but that does not work in a table row.  Maybe the index directives can do what we want, but I do not understand them.