[docs] A missing link

Jonas Lindberg badomen02 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 13:42:43 CEST 2010

Hi,
I was trying to download the Python 2.6 documents from this link:
http://docs.python.org/release/2.6.2/download
But I only got this message:
*The requested URL /ftp/python/doc/current/python-2.6.2-docs-pdf-a4.tar.bz2
was not found on this server.*

I got to that page by following the link download the
HTML<http://www.python.org/doc/2.6.2/download>in this page:
http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.6.2/

I saw that I was in the wrong place, it was Python 2.6.5 I was looking
for...And that link I have now found and it works just fine :)

But because I stumbled upon a dead link I thought I should tell you about
it.

--
"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is
more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles

- Albert Einstein

"The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing."
- Isaac Asimov