[Doc-SIG] Cross-reference proposal

Ka-Ping Yee ping@lfw.org
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:29:57 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) wrote:

> I also rather like the appearance of the web page produced! (although I
> haven't read the HTML).

There is one particular thing that makes the HTML rather ugly:
all the spaces in the docstrings are replaced with " "s
(non-breaking spaces).  This is to prevent word-wrapping so that
any formatting in the docstrings (like that diagram at the top
of SocketServer.py) is preserved.

> Oh - and has anyone else said how nice it is to see Ka-Ping back on the
> Python lists again?

Wow, Tony, that's so nice of you!  I have to say i'm really
glad to be back too.

-- ?!ng

"Je n'aime pas les stupides garçons, même quand ils sont intelligents."
    -- Roople Unia