[Doc-SIG] Mandoc (I give up temporarily)

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba irmina@ctv.es
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 15:37:09 +0000 (GMT)

Dear folks,
I've been working in a eval-oriented doc application,
due to the lack of time I can't keep on building it,
so I think the best I can do is release what I've done
so It helps to the discussion.

You can find it at:
http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/mandoc/
In that directory the relevant files are:
mandoc.py (specially this one)
restrict.py
logger.py
examples.py

mainly.
mandoc.tex is rather "green" and the rest doesn't care.

Basically the underlying idea is to eval docstrings and supply
and ever-extensible-flexible set of keywords and contructs
, and paying a bit of so much flexibility in rendering/formatting
time.

Enjoy it.
It pretended to generate linux-sgml , so that we could have
.html, .info. , .tex, very easily.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
 /SantisimaInquisicion/index.html

  If little green men land in your back yard, hide any little green women you've got in the house. -- Mike Harding, "The Armchair Anarchist's Almanac"