[Doc-SIG] docstring grammar

Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:06:01 -0600 (CST)

    David> I don't think the redundancy is a problem as far as users are
    David> concerned, and if it complicates the code at all, I can just
    David> email Tim saying it's not possible, and he'll provide the patch
    David> in 5 minutes. =)

David,

You forgot about the time machine.  You should have written:

    I don't think the redundancy is a problem as far as users are erned, and
    if it complicates the code at all, I can just email Tim saying it's not
    possible, and he provided the patch 5 minutes ago.

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/
847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...