[Doc-SIG] Docstring syntax discussion

David Ascher da@ski.org
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:06:28 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Language: English-US-CA-SF

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:

> BTW: Don't be so happy, I mean, the David Ascher gang, yea, yeah,
> the bullet-indentation crowd (MAL, DA and the others) :). I'm
> preparing a nice counterattack in the form of eval docstrings.
> You'll hear from me soon. The war-axe is still hot and bloody.

Oh yeah?  Well I got my switchblade, my double-barreled shotgun loaded
with rock salt at the ready, and some big old chains.

Rich Salz once called me an 'old timer',
  Edward Welbourne claimed I knew something about parsing,
    and now Manuel says I'm a 'gang leader'.

      Good thing on the Internet nobody knows you're a dog...

--david