[Distutils] RFC: PEP 541 - Package Index Name Retention

Nick Timkovich prometheus235 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:19:53 EST 2017

If you have a non-release release with some description text and a
home-page that points to where active development is going on (that could
constitute "functionality" in a non-code way), I think that should preempt
a reasonable person (which is hopefully a superset of maintainers) from
deleting it.