[Distutils] Basic Markdown Readme Support

Alexander Walters tritium-list at sdamon.com
Tue May 3 00:33:15 EDT 2016

The justification was "Because Github et. al. support markdown, pypi
should too", presumably for the purpose of allowing one to write their
README once, and have it work in both places.  This is already possible,
and only adds unneeded complexity to an already complex system.  If you
want to make your README a write-once document, use the format already
supported on both platforms.