[Distutils] on integrated docs in Warehouse and PyPI

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:34:31 EDT 2016

On 5 Jun 2016 3:21 pm, "Donald Stufft" <donald at stufft.io> wrote:

>> On Jun 5, 2016, at 6:04 PM, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Since there's been zero previous discussion with distutils-sig or the
PSF Board regarding improving the integration of ReadTheDocs with PyPI, I
had absolutely no idea they had sought a grant from Mozilla to invest time
in improving that aspect of things.

> There was some discussion on the Warehouse issues [1] and Eric had been
talking to me on IRC about it for awhile too. Probably it would have been
good to mention it on distutils-sig too, but just to be clear that RTD
hadn’t done this in stealth mode :)

Yeah, with the additional info about RTD's Mozilla grant, I think Jason's
feedback here basically becomes a feature request list for the
Warehouse/RTD integration.

Ralf may have assumed I already knew about that, but I didn't - Nathaniel's
description of the link only made it sound remotely related rather than
directly on-topic, and I hadn't personally encountered it through any other
channels.

Cheers,
Nick.