[Distutils] Granting permissions to Xavier Fernandez and Marc Abramowitz?

Piotr Dobrogost p at 2015.forums.dobrogost.net
Sat Mar 7 16:50:31 CET 2015

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:50 PM, piotr.dobrogost at autoera-serwer.home.pl
piotr.dobrogost at autoera-serwer.home.pl <p at 2015.forums.dobrogost.net>
wrote:
> Hi
>
> As an external observer of pip project at github I see two men, namely
> Xavier Fernandez (https://github.com/xavfernandez) and Marc Abramowitz
> (https://github.com/msabramo) with many valuable contributions. I
> think it would be beneficial if they had been granted some more
> permissions to the project/repo.

I deliberately did not use term "core developer" as I'm aware it's not
my call. Between having no special access and being "core developer"
there is range of activities like labelling bugs, closing duplicated
bugs and closing inactive bugs. These are permissions I had in mind.

Nevertheless, thank you for all valuable feedback.

Regards,
Piotr Dobrogost