[Distutils] Surviving a Compromise of PyPI - PEP 458 and 480

Vladimir Diaz vladimir.v.diaz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 17:47:56 CET 2015

I prefer pulling the TUF PEPs (available on hg.python.org) into
github.com/pypa.

Please add Justin, Linda, Trishank, and myself as collaborators:

https://github.com/vladimir-v-diaz
https://github.com/dachshund
https://github.com/JustinCappos
https://github.com/lvigdor

P.S. Donald helped tremendously with the snapshot process, Ed25519 library,
ideas, and feedback.  I think that earns a spot on the authors list.