[Distutils] Release/file cannot add file

Kevin Glisson kevgliss at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:00:07 EST 2015

I am having trouble adding files to my package. It seems as no matter what
I try I am always getting the error "file exists". This is after version
bumpsm the indexes lists no files at all.

I have tried with both `setup.py upload` and `twine upload`. The rest of
the request and meta data for the release gets update correctly.

I believe this might have something to do with the fact that I took over
the namespace from a different package. My package has never successfully
been publish to pypi so I am not working about breaking anyone's builds.

Package in question:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/lemur

Cheers,
Kevin