[Distutils] setup.py install using pip

Ronny Pfannschmidt opensource at ronnypfannschmidt.de
Thu Dec 3 15:37:42 EST 2015

Lets avoid getting setuptools even more complex in that way

Putting pip-ish-ness on top of easy install is a maintenance horror and I don't think setuptools does has enough consistent developer resources to handle something like that

Instead let's just give options to destroy the normal install command from setup.py so projects can phase out easy install forcefully making downstream require patches or pip usage