[Distutils] setup.py issue - some files are included as intended, but one is not

Marcus Smith qwcode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 00:37:54 CET 2014

hello, I checked out your project from svn.
looks like it requires some make commands, before it can be packaged?
I'm getting tripped up on that.
also confused in that your src tree is at 1.30, but the tar you mention is
1.35, and then your install dir was 1.31.
maybe get your src tree up to date with where your working copy, and post
any make commands that need to be run.