[Distutils] Packaging panel in Montreal next year?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 18:39:15 CEST 2013

The PyCon submission deadline is just a few days away, and I'm planning to
submit a packaging Q&A panel again (same concept as the one this year, but
with a further 12 months of progress to report).

Before I do that, though, I just wanted to check there would be at least a
few other distutils-sig denizens around that I could dragoon into
participating.

While it seems like a pretty safe bet, I don't see any reason to rely on
assumptions when I don't need to :)

Cheers,
Nick.