[Distutils] A process for removal of PyPi entries

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sat Jun 1 00:41:36 CEST 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy
<tk47 at students.poly.edu> wrote:
> On Fri 31 May 2013 06:16:28 PM EDT, Jim Fulton wrote:
>>

>> I think Tres was referring to the first release.
>>

> Thanks for the clarification, but my argument remains for subsequent
> releases.

Hopefully, subsequent releases aren't an issue.  IOW, I hope
no one is proposing removing a project simply because someone hasn't
released a new (after initial) release in some period of time.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton