[Distutils] command hooks

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:51:22 CEST 2012

Greetings:

I looked all around the bug tracker to try to add a comment and a thank you
for providing it, but I could not even find a login button or if I were
even logged in...

My issues that I was having regarding the command hooks is now fixed and
working perfectly for me!  I am so excited and grateful for this patch...

One of the developers had made some incredible changes, but I was not able
to even run them as I was plagued by this bug until now...  Do you know
when it will be committed into the DistUtils2-1.0 code base?

I am running Fedora Core rawhide/Fc18.x86_64, and it works wonderful for
me...

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey