[Distutils] [buildout] windows issue causes jenkins problems

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 22:21:56 CET 2012

On 08/01/2012 21:18, Guy Rozendorn wrote:
> Now that look more close it looks like you're suffering from several issues.

Huh? On the windows builds, the only issue I see is that bootstrap.py
does some weird forking which returns control to the terminal, so the
shell moves onto the next command in jenkins.bat.

Of course, that command is "bin/buildout", which doesn't exist until the
weird forked process is finished.

The linux and mac builds have test failures as a result of some 2.5 and
2.7 incompatibilities I accidentally introduced, which is the whole
reason I'm getting jenkins up and running...

> and now your jenkins in offline?

Not by my reckoning.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/jenkins.simplistix.co.uk

cheers,