[Distutils] Additional trove classifiers for Plone

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Sun Oct 16 13:04:26 CEST 2011

On 10/16/11 5:03 AM, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
>> To be a bit more specific: the proposal is to use the same scheme as
>> used to indicate Python version compatibility by extending the Plone
>> framework classifier with version numbers. For example:
>>
>>    Framework :: Plone :: 4.1
>>    Framework :: Plone :: 4.2
>
> Can you please be even more specific? Someone please provide an exact,
> complete list. I have no clue what version numbers Plone uses.

Sure, something like this:

   Framework :: Plone :: 1.0
   Framework :: Plone :: 2.0
   Framework :: Plone :: 2.1
   Framework :: Plone :: 2.5
   Framework :: Plone :: 3.0
   Framework :: Plone :: 3.1
   Framework :: Plone :: 3.2
   Framework :: Plone :: 3.3
   Framework :: Plone :: 4.0
   Framework :: Plone :: 4.1
   Framework :: Plone :: 4.2

But let me run this by plone-dev, to get some more
feedback/confirmation; I'll get back to you with the exact/complete list.

Thanks,

Alex

Alex Clark · http://aclark.net