[Distutils] setup.py script using python interpreter from previous run

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Tue Nov 9 14:06:23 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 6:31 AM, Tarek Ziadé <ziade.tarek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or... keep in that configure file the path to the interpreter and just
> rebuild all scripts in case the interpreter has changed.

+1 to the simple approach.

Given the need to do this, I guess I don't really see the value of
storing scripts in the build tree.  But I suppose someone actually
uses them from there somehow.  (I'd expect getting the imports to work
would be a painful exercise, but I've seen enough tortured processes
that I wouldn't put it past folks.)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at acm.org>
"A storm broke loose in my mind."  --Albert Einstein