[Distutils] [buildout] buildout 1.5 sometime ever please?

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Thu Jul 8 18:11:25 CEST 2010

On Jul 8, 2010, at 12:07 PM, Adam GROSZER wrote:

> Hello Gary,
>
> You mean I should do:
> python2.5 dev.py
> bin/buildout
>
> then
>
> bin/test
>
> ?

Using the branch I mentioned, you should do

[python2.5 or 2.6 or even 2.4] dev.py
bin/test

IOW, dev.py runs bin/buildout, and you should use my branch if you don't want test failures.

To my knowledge, the test failures on trunk come from two sources: zope.testing changes and my inclusion of the old bootstrap so that virtualenv users who use svn externals to include bootstrap are OK.

If there are other test failures on my branch, they are new, and presumably related to dependency changes.

Gary