[Distutils] Distribute 0.6.7 this week

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:12:36 CET 2009

On Oct 27, 2009, at 4:53 AM, Tarek Ziadé wrote:

> Hello
>
> We are going to release 0.6.7 this week. Among some new bugs fixes, we
> want to provide a specific change that will
> allow virtualenv to be released with an option to use Distribute
> instead of Setuptools, like zc.buildout.
>
> $ virtualenv --distribute ENV
>
> If you want to see another bug fixed in this release,  speak up !
> (http://bitbucket.org/tarek/distribute/issues)

I don't necessarily have a request bug-wise, but maybe this would be a
good time to coordinate the upgrading of the test suite with the
release.

Maybe something like a TEST_README documenting the tests that prove
the that the closed ticket's bugs have a test that proves that the
former bad behaviour was fixed.