[Distutils] Distribute, what's next

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 15:16:02 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am trying to build a page now in Python.org wiki, that synthetizes the
current state of packaging in Python, the problems, and what can be
done. I'll work on it this week-end, and try to synthetize everything that
has been said in the latest threads (and elsewhere).

My goal is to gather in this single page everything in a high-level view, so
hopefully, so maybe we can find the "path"

But I am very Zope-oriented, so If some other people want to help me, I'll
be hanging in  #distutils on freenode (paris time)

http://wiki.python.org/moin/Distribute

++
Tarek

--