[Distutils] "test_suite must be a list" ??

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Mon Sep 1 19:10:42 CEST 2008

Here is the ticket on launchpad for Elisa and/or Ubuntu to fix this
problem:

Until that is fixed, the workaround is if your users say "I got an
exception saying test_suite must be a list.", then you should ask
them to uninstall elisa from their system.

You can also use the kludgey work-around that I posted in a previous
message, but since you can't do this for all Python packages which
you might want to run the unit tests of, I'm not sure that there is a
point.

Regards,

Zooko
---