[Distutils] broken messages from the mailing list

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Thu Nov 27 17:32:54 CET 2008

Marius Gedminas, on 2008-11-25:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 07:34:24PM +0100, Jan Matejek wrote:
>> Is it just me, or are the messages that come in lately broken right in
>> the middle of headers? there's a stray "\n" and it appears that a part
>> of the following line is missing too. Because of that, my mail client
>> considers the rest of headers part of the message, and e.g. won't show
>> the subject.
>>
>> None of the other lists i'm following do this, so i would think that the
>> fault is not on my side ... but who knows.
>
> It's just you.

In my slrn newsreader (reading via gmane) I do sometimes get a warning
that (IIRC) there is a circular reference between some messages.  I am
not sure if I am missing any posts because of that and if this is
related to this post though.  At least I only see that with this list.

Just noting.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/