[Distutils] Issues Tracker for Setuptools

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Thu May 8 10:40:25 CEST 2008

We now have a specific issues tracker for setuptools at:

   http://bugs.python.org/setuptools/

and

   setuptools at bugs.python.org  (for email issue postings)

using the Roundup tracker software also used for Python bug tracking.

Note that the trailing slash is NOT optional.  For now the tracker echoes bug
reports onto the distutils list, for community awareness.  If this turns out
to be a problem, I'll create a separate distutils-bugs list but wanted to
avoid having folks sign up for "yet-another-list" if I would avoid it.

-Jeff