[Distutils] [issue25] Prefer release versions of projects

Chris Galvan cgalvan at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Jun 14 00:42:54 CEST 2008

I have attached a proposed patch for this feature request to the tracker
issue, which implements the feature as described in the tracker.
Passing an '--allow-dev' flag to easy_install will tell setuptools to
accept qualifiers in the versions of the projects(returns the behavior
to its previous state).