[Distutils] multiple servers handling in .pypirc

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:40:22 CET 2008

Hello,

like discussed in catalog-sig, and explained here:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/EnhancedPyPI

I am submitting a patch for distutils so .pypirc can handle several servers:
http://bugs.python.org/issue1858

It allows having a .pypirc that handles several servers, using the -r option
together with several couples
of username/password.

I am not quite sure about the acceptation process for such a patch, since it
was built through a discussion
in catalog-sig, so I am presenting it here for review, feedback, etc.

Regards
Tarek