[Distutils] Bug in setuptools/command/sdist.py: global name 'log' is not defined

David Wolever wolever at cs.toronto.edu
Fri Feb 15 23:30:00 CET 2008

On 15-Feb-08, at 5:20 PM, Phillip J. Eby wrote:
> To be sure of getting the right info, delete the SOURCES.txt, then
> run "setup.py egg_info" and see if the regenerated SOURCES.txt
> lists all (and only) files that are under revision control in your
> project.
Alright, I've changed sdist.py to:
     if data.startswith('8') or data.startswith('9'):    # subversion
1.4
Deleted SOURCES.txt
setup.py egg_info
then diffed SOURCES.txt with `svn list -R`, and they seem to be
identical.

FYI, I'm using svn 1.6.0 -- it's an SVN build which hasn't been
released yet.

David