[Distutils] Cheesecake service

Pascoe, S (Stephen) S.Pascoe at rl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 11:52:07 CET 2007

Excellent,

I'm a great fan of cheesecake.  Can I ask how packages are selected for
scoring?  There seems a lot fewer packages on the list than everything
in PyPI.

I will be giving a couple of talks on eggs at PyCon2007 next week, one
aimed at beginners using eggs and one at developers.  A key messages of
the second talk will be how to make packages easy_install compatible.
I'd like to publicise this cheesecake service there.

Cheers,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  01235 445980