[Distutils] T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Harding's S0ftSh0p

Brent Allred czgunrt at tmicha.net
Thu Jun 17 08:29:54 EDT 2004

I sometimes give myself admirable advice, but I am incapable of taking it.
Why so large a cost, having so short a lease, does thou upon your fading mansion spend?
He enjoys much who is thankful for little.
I shoot the Hippopotamus with bullets made of platinum, because if I use the leaden one his hide is sure to flatten em.
Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand.
Once the state has been founded, there can no longer be any heroes. They come on the scene only in uncivilized conditions.
Absurdity. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.
A fair request should be followed by the deed in silence.
If you keep thinking about what you want to do or what you hope will happen, you don't do it, and it won't happen.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally.
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
I sometimes give myself admirable advice, but I am incapable of taking it.
Every great achievement is the victory of a flaming heart.
No great intellectual thing was ever done by great effort.