[Distutils] Embedding C with Python

Tom Cocagne rakis at gmpexpress.net
Sat Dec 4 22:16:34 CET 2004

 The py2exe tool might be what you're looking for. I've been using it for a
while now to simplify the distribution of a project with embedded python
modules and it's working out pretty well. The associated wiki page contains
some information on how to use py2exe to assist in the deployment of embedded
projects.

py2exe:  http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/
wiki: http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/moin.cgi/Py2Exe

 Tom