[Distutils] Killing off bdist_dumb

Andrew MacIntyre Andrew.MacIntyre@aba.gov.au
Wed Nov 13 18:20:02 2002

At the moment I use ZIP archives for the OS/2 EMX port, but I don't
use bdist_dumb - I remember trying to use it, but can't remember why
I stopped trying.

Andrew MacIntyre                  \ E-mail: andrew.macintyre@aba.gov.au
Planning & Licensing Branch        \ Tel:   +61 2 6256 2812
Australian Broadcasting Authority   \ Fax:  +61 2 6253 3277
-> "These thoughts are mine alone!" <----------------------------------